We are proud to launch clinical services (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTIONS WRITTEN/FILLED) as part of an effort to provide more access to important health care options.
These services ARE covered by your existing medical insurance plans. We are in the process of contacted with Kaiser, First Choice, Premera, and United Health Care, and now REGENCE (as of 5/15/23).
E-VISIT OPTIONS WITH PRESCRIPTIONS (covered by insurance) SENT TO A WA PHARMACY NEAR YOU IF OUTSIDE OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY!
Paxlovid available — no doc visit required
Paxlovid is under EUA for COVID-19 treatment in certain patients.
Our pharmacists will complete a screening ($30) and if appropriate, provide you with Paxlovid on a walk in basis.
Flu and Strep Throat — Test & Treat (no doc visit)
We are now offering both influenza and strep throat testing. If you receive a positive test, our pharmacists will screen you for appropriate treatment. For influenza antivirals are available. For strep throat, antibiotics are available.
Simply visit one of our locations and ask the staff for a strep or influenza test. Please use the drive thru at Clinton/Oak Harbor to prevent spread.
10 minute test gives you a status on your cognitive status. Covered by insurance too!
Please click here to schedule now!
Other Clinical Services
Assess and offer prescriptions for the following:
- Hormonal Contraceptives
- Human and Animal Bites
- Insulin Refills
- Oral Fluoride
- Stinging Insect
- TRAVEL VACCINE CONSULTATION (AND VACCINATION INCLUDING YELLOW FEVER)
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
Book Appointment via button below, both in person and E-Visits available for all but the in person tests
- Book an appointment. be sure to include the reason/appointment type AND if you want E-Visit in the comments section
- We will configure your check-in forms shortly after the appointment booking
- Before you appointment (within 24 hrs) you will complete the check-in process on the portal (sign in via the box above).
- If you choose e visit, this will take place inside the portal where you make the appointment